Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Back in Colorado

I am working in Ft Collins this week with a client. When I started driving north from Denver today, I saw the mountains, smiled and immediately felt the dark cloud lift from my head. I am so happy to be back out here. It feels wonderful. And, I typically get a terrible altitude headache but so far; so good. I feel really good. I also know that I must be in pretty good shape because I went for a brisk walk tonite and did not get terribly winded.

On the other hand, my hip is STIFF!! I don't know what's up with it but it's stiff and very tender today. Since my flight left at 6:45 this morning and I had to be at work by 11:30 am mt, I did not have a chance to work out today. Bummer!! I don't have to be anywhere until 11:30 mt tomorrow morning and I notice that my hotel has a deal with a local fitness center so I am off for a killer work out in the morning. Hopefully that and a good night's sleep will help!!

I am still anxious to get to Vail on Sunday to see Lindsay and then Dr. Philippon on Monday. I am hoping they can solve the mystery of this ever crabby adductor and solve it permanently! I am having problems with it again today. ugh!! I swear if I can get that solved, I will be almost as good as new.

But for now I am just enjoying the mountains again and the cool, dry air. Ahhhhhhh . . . at home again!

No comments: