Thursday, April 9, 2009

2 weeks from today

It will all be over . . .and just beginning.

I need to start making a list of things to do this weekend. I have to admit, when I feel overwhelmed I have a hard time getting things done because I really don't even know where to start. That's basically how I feel right now yet somehow I have to make this work. My stomach feels like I swallowed a boulder and I can barely eat. I wake up in the middle of the night after having dreamed that i am in Colorado and have forgotten to bring something with me. I am oddly hyper yet get nothing accomplished. I feel like the energizer bunny that simply spins in circles.

I am not doing very well in focusing on the positives rather than the negatives. I tend to be a worst case scenario girl so I can be pleasantly surprised if things turn out better. It drives me crazy. I go over every possible outcome in my head over and over.

I am working out like a maniac yet I know that these lovely muscles in my legs will disappear right before my eyes and I will be helpless to do much about it.

I am worried that Mitchell really won't shave my legs and I'll have to go to physical therapy with hairy legs. What will A-Rod think? It might ruin my chances with him. :-)

But in the end, when I can relax for just a minute and breathe, I know everything is going to be ok. Actually, I know everything is going to be better than ok. I will have my life back once again.

No comments: